May 12, 2010

Kit Kat's new foster sibling.


Not long after that, I picked up another kitten slightly younger and smaller than Kit-Kat. I found him floating in a puddle on one raining evening when I was on my way home from school. He’s an orange tabby and we called him Toby; a mix of ‘orange’ and ‘tabby’. At first I thought he was dead since he did not move at all. Then later, I realized that he was shivering. When I brought him home, I’ve got to admit that I was a bit worried that my dad wouldn’t allow it since we already had so many cats and kittens. But then, after so many arguments, my dad finally gave in and I get to keep Toby!

Meet the playful Toby! He loves to chased after Kit-Kat's tail and Kit-Kat on the other hand,

hated that! Haha! XD

Kit-Kat and Toby. Enemy turns friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment